Whatever your reason for dropping by my blog today, I want to thank you for visiting my page with a coupon for Udemy.
What can I use it on?
You can use my promo code for Udemy on my course – “How to become a Virtual Assistant and work from home“.
This course on Udemy shows you how to stop Googling and watching YouTube videos in your quest to become a Virtual Assistant, and how to start taking action today to earn an income!
- How to analyse your skills – no more wondering if you should niche or not
- Quick and easy ways to start finding client work to work from home immediately
- A complete list of social media tips that makes marketing yourself easier than ever!
- How to create your own graphics like a pro, for not a single penny and no experience required!
- My personal recommendations for gaining feedback and building your credibility
- A complete set of trackers and planners that make it easier than ever to achieve progress
- Mistakes Virtual Assistants make when they’re setting their fees and how to avoid them, so you can earn what you’re worth.
- Systems for managing your workload and recommendations for legal and insurance considerations.
What others had to say…
“I’ve enjoyed completing this course. Jen has a lovely engaging quality and friendly screen presence which makes the course easy to engage with. Her journey is inspiring and demonstrates the possibilities of developing a freelance career. As someone who has not been self-employed before it was extremely helpful to hear Jen’s journey to acquiring clients, especially as she needed to be as flexible as possible to suit her family’s needs. As a result of working through this course, I feel that I could now start on this journey as the content and guidance has given me the confidence to seriously consider an online career.”
About the trainer
I’m Jen and I started out as a freelance Virtual Assistant in 2015.
From an events background originally, I worked as a trainer in the hospitality industry prior to becoming a Virtual Assistant during my second maternity leave six years ago when I couldn’t get the sums of salary vs childcare to add up!
I have worked for dozens of clients in that time including a Dental Marketing Consultant, a private scanning clinic, child sleep consultants and a Covid-19 scientist.
How does the coupon for Udemy work?
Simply click this link and away you go!
Already a Virtual Assistant?
Then you may enjoy these blogs and keep checking back for freebies and discounts:
Thanks for reading!
If you found this post useful, I’d be grateful if you would consider using the affiliate links below when developing your Virtual Assistant business. I’ll make a small commission at no extra cost to you! This will help keep this blog running ad-free. Thank you for your support – Jen x
Alternatively, you could buy me a coffee to say thanks!