The simple answer to your question is Canva free, is yes! Canva is completely free to use!
What is Canva?
Canva….put simply…..is my best friend. It is a super easy-to-use all-in-one design platform that I couldn’t do my Virtual Assistant job without!
You can create almost anything. I have created brochures, invitations, leaflets, posters, banners, online store icons to name a few.
I have blown clients minds with it, creating sales collateral for a mere fraction of a professional designers fee. And I mean a fraction. Why pay thousands when you can hire someone like me to tweak an existing Canva template, match brand colours and fonts and end up with a comparable product?
Do I need design experience in order to use it?
Absolutely not! I had no ‘formal’ design experience prior to using the platform either. But it is so intuitive that you will soon find your way around. And if you get stuck, it is such a popular tool that a quick Google will often find you the answer to your question.
What’s the catch?
I would say the only disadvantage to using the completely free version, is that if you are going to be using it a lot then you may benefit from the Pro option of the website.
I use Canva every day of my work life and soon found that access to the 2,000,000 stock images was going to save me a huge amount of time each month – well worth the monthly fee of £10.99 in my opinion. The Pro option also gives you a resize tool to take say your Instagram image and resize it perfectly for Twitter.
Depending on your planned use, the Pro version is well worth considering. If you’re not sure and want to just give it a trial first, use my link for a FREE 30 day trial saving you £10.99 in your first month’s fee.
What if you’re still not confident?
Well I have two options for you:
- Check out my pre-made downloadable templates which make designing your own social media posts for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter that bit easier
- Send me a message with your bespoke requirements and we can take it from there!
You may also like…..
- Reasons you need to consider business cards to up your networking game!
- Managed Print Solutions: Streamlining Printing for Growing Virtual Assistant Teams
- Planning for retirement when you are a self-employed freelancer
- Can you afford not to take my new Virtual Assistant training course?
- Unlock the secret to effortless social media management: let me share my discovery with you…