One of the most frequent questions I am asked is, ‘how do I find a Virtual Assistant job?’
Well lucky for you, now is a better time than ever before! With the huge shift to working from home online due to the Covid pandemic, there is more work available than ever before. When I began as a Virtual Assistant seven years ago, it was a case of being a self-employed freelancer and finding your own clients or signing up with an agency. But now, you can find employed Virtual Assistant jobs actually advertised!
I have thought about researching and posting links to Virtual Assistant jobs on my website for a while now, as it would appear to be the missing link with my content. I have a Virtual Assistant course, a ‘how-to’ book for finding clients and resources for everything from Virtual Assistant insurance to graphic design. But actual Virtual Assistant job adverts….no!
So with this post I launch my weekly Virtual Assistant job round-up!
Each week I plan to post between one and three Virtual Assistant job posts that I have found. The jobs may or may not include the title ‘Virtual Assistant’. But they will all be roles that in my opinion, you can apply for as a Virtual Assistant. They will be a mix of skill sets and hopefully a mix of part-time and full-time opportunities too. I hope you find them useful!
1. Virtual Assistant & Finance Administrator
2. Virtual Assistant – Graduate Job
3. Virtual Team Assistant
All of the above Virtual Assistant jobs are advertised in full on external websites by clicking the corresponding hyperlinks. I am not responsible for the content of the advert and all enquiries should be directed to the advertiser on the corresponding pages.
You may also like….
- The Virtual Assistant online service you never knew you needed!
- Be stuck no more with my helpful Virtual Assistant Instagram post ideas!
- Five ways I have smashed being a mum and working from home this summer!
- How this hypnotherapy and meditation app could change your life!
- 5 fabulous ways to break up your working day as a freelance Virtual Assistant